Author: Adriana Locke
Series: The Gibson Boys #2.5
Cover Designer: Kari March at www.karimarch.com
Release Date: Friday, May 25, 2018
Live Release on Amazon and in KU
Questions you might have:
- This novella was originally released in the Team Player Anthology last winter. It has been updated a bit with a few new chapters to round out the story.
- Two Gibson Boy short stories involving characters from this series, Nora, Kip, and Blaire, are included in the back for reader enjoyment.
- This is a standalone novella. However, it technically takes place after Craft, which is why it’s numbered #2.5. Reader do NOT have to have read Craft to enjoy Cross.
- Reading Order:
Crank – https://amzn.to/2L7b0sa
Craft – https://amzn.to/2k4eXS0
Cross – live release on Amazon & KU on 5/25
Crave (coming Summer 2018)
- I am hosting a $25 Gift Card to winner’s choice of store in honor of this cover reveal. If you’d like to share this link with your readers, here it is: http://bit.ly/CrossCoverGA
- Would you like to sign up for Sweet (a Landry novel) &/or Crave (a Gibson Boy novel)? Adriana will be releasing both this summer! J
If either of the answers were Yes!, do that here (and thank you for your consideration!): https://goo.gl/forms/kTm7oLPYkTzrQhW73
Cross Jacobs was a screw-up.
Everyone knew it, especially him, and the point was hammered home when Kallie Welch drove herself right out of his life.
But, she’s back.
Seeing Cross wasn’t on Kallie’s to-do list. She didn’t think she could avoid him forever but trying never hurt anyone. One minute she’s standing by herself and the next she’s accosted by a rich, velvety scent that could only belong to one man: Cross.
At face value, he’s divine. All rugged and confident with a smile that melts her right where she’s standing. It doesn’t take long to find him to be charming, witty, and the owner of a few legitimate businesses. Not at all like the mischievous boy she left.
He laughs and her heart flutters. With a touch of his hand, she’s dizzy. She’s fairly certain she’s going to die when he pulls her into an embrace and touches his lips to her forehead.
It feels right. It feels so right.
But is it?
USA Today Bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.
She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the weather’s nice and there’s always a piece of candy in her pocket.
For sneak peeks, giveaways, and more, please join Adriana’s Facebook Group, Books by Adriana Locke, or her Goodreads group, All Locked Up.
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/BBALGroup
Goodreads Group: http://bit.ly/AllLockedUp